If you’re concerned with hair fall, know you’re not alone. Approximately 70% of women are concerned with hair fall and 50% of women have visible hair loss by the time they’re age 50. Hair loss occurs for many reasons including hormonal changes or pregnancy, medical conditions, dietary issues and over-processing of hair to name a few.
éprouvage is the first anti-aging haircare line to utilize the power of stem cells to fight the appearance of hair fall and aging hair even before the symptoms start. With a clinically tested system of active ingredients, including Egyptian Blue Lily- cultivated for its anti-aging and skin balancing properties and Redensyl- which reduces the appearance of hair fall by up to 17% while promoting the appearance of up to 214% more hair; the éprouvage regimen results in a healthier scalp and thicker, fuller hair.
Things to avoid to promote healthier hair and scalp:
- Avoid wearing ponytails that are too tight. The hairline is the weakest point of the hair and tight ponytails can weaken those strands further. We suggest pulling the hair back and before tying the pony off, push the pony back towards the head and then tie off. This will reduce tension on the hairline.
- Do not comb or brush hair while wet.
- Heat style your hair a maximum of two times per week. Make your style last!
- Avoid harsh bleach or high lift color. Prolong your color by using color-safe products, including a weekly masque such as éprouvage Reparative Treatment Masque.
- Wear a hat when in the sun.